Автор Тема: ТРЕБУЮТСЯ: OFFICERS FOR LPG VESSEL | 22000 - 5000 USD  (Прочитано 472 раз)

Оффлайн Tramontana MA

• Вакансии, морские документы, подготовка моряков
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Tramontana Marine Agency
  • Кто я: Морское агентство
  • Статус: В море
OFFICERS FOR LPG VESSEL

Joining date: 22-30.05.2024 Joining in Gibraltar
Contract duration: 4+1 months

Salary: USD 22000

Salary: USD 17500

Salary: USD 21500

Salary: USD 17500

Salary: USD 7000

Salary: USD 7000

Salary: USD 5000

Salary: USD 4000

Salary: USD 9500

Salary: USD 9500

DWT: 85602
YB: 2007
Flag: Liberia
Owner: Turkey
Crew: Mix

Tramontana Marine Agency
Вакансии для моряков, морские документы, курсы подготовки. Подробнее на tramontana.biz

Оффлайн parham777

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: I'm ch/o (unlimited) I have sailed 4 trip as c/o and 75 month seaserivices in tankers most of them VLCC
  • Статус: Дома
Re: ТРЕБУЮТСЯ: OFFICERS FOR LPG VESSEL | 22000 - 5000 USD
« Ответ #1 : Май 23, 2024, 02:33:33 pm »
Dear Hiring Manager, Good day.

I have Chief officer Unlimited COC with all supporting documents and requirements of STCW (2010) to sail as a chief mate;
Actually, to achieve that, I did try so much. Not only 5 years at university, 1.1 year cadet, 23 months, 3rd officer, 38 months, 2nd officer, 2 years more, university again for chief mate and 6 months amended course plus so many training courses +refresh courses, but also written and oral exams, for each certificate and documents, to fulfill STCW requirements, but nowadays, I can see, guys they can take same with 6 months training and 12 month sea services, but I can see the huge difference also.
I have more than 75 month sea service  on tanker vessels (more than 70% of them were VLCC) as deck officer (3/O,2/O and Ch/O) accompanied by very good remarks.
I am certain I can make beneficial contributions to your organization, and I would be happy to further discuss my skills and qualifications. I will assure you I will do my best, and you will not regret putting your trust in me. If you just give me a chance to prove myself.
I appreciate it if you would consider my interest in this application and your kindness includes me in joining one of your good vessels.
FKYI noted:
* I'm familiar with various COP (centrifugal, submerged FRAMO, single struck).
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response.

With best regards.
Yours Truly,
Hassan Khamehchian.