Автор Тема: URGENTLY need a CH/OFF for a PASSENGER CRUISE vessel  (Прочитано 356 раз)

Оффлайн Gretimybe LTD

• Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: Crewing manager
URGENTLY need a CH/OFF for a PASSENGER CRUISE vessel
« : Май 14, 2024, 03:55:29 pm »
We URGENTLY need a CH/OFF for a PASSENGER CRUISE vessel. No passengers on board. 1753 GRT. 1982 y. o. b. CYP flag. Polish owner. Main engine - 2x6 CHRNP (Russian make), 4-stroke of 1550 HK each, less than 3000 KW in total.

Contract: 1-2 months
Salary: 6000 USD
Date of joining: ASAP

Contact person : Viktor Rylskov

Please send your full CV to info@gretimybe.lt with Subject "Application / NAME SURNAME / POSITION"

Gretimybe crewing.
Ph.N. +370 46 380808
-------
Please send your CV to info@gretimybe.lt
www.gretimybe.lt
+37046380808

Оффлайн parham777

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: I'm ch/o (unlimited) I have sailed 4 trip as c/o and 75 month seaserivices in tankers most of them VLCC
  • Статус: Дома
Re: URGENTLY need a CH/OFF for a PASSENGER CRUISE vessel
« Ответ #1 : Май 31, 2024, 07:57:11 am »
    Dear Hiring Manager, Good day.
    So far, since beginning my math was good enough to get once,place 1 and once 2nd place in the mathematical     olympiad.
    When I passed 5 years study for marine engineer in university I got my bachelor degree licences, Then I pass     competency exam and become 2nd/off but join as 3rd/off, after some experience at sea I pass the chief officer     course in college, then I passed C/O competency exam and I got my COC on 2015.
    I have chief officer >3000GT (unlimited) and Master (limited to coastal nav.) with all valid supporting     document as per STCW requirements, and I have more than 74 month sea service as deck officer in various     tanker vessel, most of them were VLCC(once in container as C/O).
    I am certain I can make beneficial contributions to your organization, and I would be happy to further     discuss my skills and qualifications. I will assure you I will do my best, and you will not regret putting     your trust in me. If you just give me a chance to prove myself.(As much as my nationality is accepted I     believe I can pass the rest, and I can support my family otherwise, all I have is going to burst soon,     including my marriage).
    I appreciate it if you would consider my interest in this application and your kindness includes me in     joining one of your good vessels.
    FKYI noted:
    * I'm familiar with various COP (centrifugal, submerged FRAMO, single struck).
    ** I need a drop of your ocean's kindness to survive, try me once I'll not let you down.
    Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response.

With best regards.
     Yours sincerely,
     Hassan Khamehchian