Автор Тема: AB looking for job  (Прочитано 705 раз)

Оффлайн GpD

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: Able Seaman / Bosun
AB looking for job
« : Август 25, 2015, 01:32:39 pm »
Dear Mr. / Ms.
I would be glad to apply for an Able Seaman where I can Assist the Dynamic Operator in Dynamic Positioning Watch keeping ,take charge of navigational watch, maintain the shipboard planned Maintenance schedules; Maintain the Life saving and Fire fighting appliances, Perform efficiently in mooring, berthing, anchoring, ballasting, towing etc.
Maintain shipboard planned and daily maintenance on deck.Exp.more than 11 ears on chemical tankers.All documents are ready.
I have also the ability to perform as helmsman, good knowledge of handling life saving and fire fighting equipment, .good knowledge of launching lifeboat on deck . I am a vigorous individual having extensive experience in standing, observing and guiding ship or self-propelled vessel under the supervision of the officer on watch; operating, retaining and fixing deck equipment for instance winches, cranes, derricks and hawsers; cleaning, chipping and painting deck surfaces. In addition I am very experienced in handling mooring lines, and fix together and repair ropes, wire cables and cordage. My enclosed resume shows the skills and qualifications you required for your organization.
I am a highly motivated worker who has gained the respect of my co-workers and superiors. I am confident of my abilities to fulfill the role of A.B.
Thank you for giving your valuable time to read my cover letter .I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you soon. Thank you for considering my application.
I can be reached at – pavelsprokopecs@yahoo.com or call (+371)29518645

Best regard

Pavels