Автор Тема: Able Seaman  (Прочитано 1191 раз)

Оффлайн Kests

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: Able Seaman
  • Статус: Ищу работу
Able Seaman
« : Февраль 03, 2014, 07:33:09 pm »
Good day,

I'm Kestutis Jonaitis Able seaman and I'm searching for project. I'm available from now 2014 02 03. I was working 4years in a Dutch company Herman Sr BV on a multicat Yogi and couple times I was on the other Herman Sr BV companys ships AHTS  "Tarka 3", "Baloe".I have recomendation from company. Duties on board : a lot of experience anchor handling, assist dredgers (project by floating pipe lines, sinker pipe lines, supply), cooking, welding, driving cranes, painting, mooring, make constant maintenance in engine room and other technique.                                                                                                                                                                                                   1993-1997 year I'm finisht Klaipeda Shipping School as Able Seaman and welder using electricity manually of the third category.1997-2001 year I'm finisht Klaipeda University Faculty of Marine Engineering : Higher education qualifying degree of Bachelor of Electrical Engineering. From 2010 I'm learning in Lithuanian Maritime Academy : Marine Navigation; still on studies (last course).
Certificates :
Certificate of competence AB;
Personal survival techniques,fire prevention and fire fighting,elementary first aid,personal safety and social responibilities A-VI/1, 1-4;
Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties A-VI/6-2;
Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats A-VI/2-1;
Medical First Aid A-VI/4-1;
Health Certificate;
Seamans Book ;
Passport ;
English Tests :
Marlins Test 83%;
Tose Test 125%;
Lithuanian Citizen
Maybe you found some interest in my application and please can you help me to found some project.Thank you.
Available from 2014 05 10

Kind Regards,
Kestutis Jonaitis
E-mail : kestsjon@yahoo.com
Mob phone nr : +37068568724
« Последнее редактирование: Март 07, 2014, 11:14:27 am от Kests »