Автор Тема: Experienced Camp Boss/Head Chef/Chief cook is looking for a Job in Offshore.  (Прочитано 1128 раз)

Оффлайн Oleg Akimov

• Просмотр профиля
    • LinkedIn.
  • Кто я: Camp Boss/Head Chef/Chief cook
  • Статус: Ищу работу
I wish to obtain a stable job in offshore maritime industry, oil and gas industry or others as a CAMP BOSS/Catering Manager/Head of catering and hospitality/Chief cook or other positions In relation to my acquired skills.
Fluent in ENGLISH. Good knowledge of Italian, French, American and most European cousins and others. I lived and worked in Canada for 10 years, working in different restaurants there, including WESTIN Hotel for two years.
15 years of culinary experience, and 11 years of sea-going experience, mostly with mixed crews and English-spoken as Camp Boss/Site Manager, Chief cook/Steward, Head of catering department, Chef, cook.

Recently: two years in Nigeria coastal waters on seismic vessel Ocean Pearl (Exxon Mobil as a client) as a Chief cook/Steward.
One year on Passenger Luxury Sail Yacht, as a Chef and a Director of a restaurant.

Starting from June 2011 as a Camp Boss on Oil rig in Caspian region, on Jack-up barge in Qatar
and on Diving Support Vessel in South Africa AND Scotland.

Extensive knowledge in all areas of restaurants, catering department on different types of vessels, oil rigs and hotel operations.

Exceptional ability to lead staff, organize and coordinate activities.

Experienced in planning menus, dinners and other events, budgeting, inventory, purchasing, computer skills, analysing the needs of a client, administrative skills and some accounting.

I have got recommendation letters from senior superiors of recognizable companies as well.

IF YOU CAN CONSIDER ME AS A POTENTIAL CANDIDATURE FOR A POSITIONS I AM SKILLED FOR, PLEASE CONTACT ME ANY TIME VIA PHONE OR E-MAIL.

Specialities: Catering and Hospitality in remote areas mostly at sea,
Camp Boss/Site Manager, Chef, Chief cook, Culinary trainer etc.
Experienced Camp Boss/Head Chef/Chief cook is looking for a job in Offshore Maritime Industry.
   Fluent in English. Extensive knowledge in all areas of restaurants, catering department on different types of vessels, oil rigs and floating hotel operations.

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Experienced Camp Boss/Head Chef/Chief cook is looking for a Job in Offshore.
« Ответ #1 : Ноябрь 18, 2014, 11:17:40 pm »
IF YOU CAN CONSIDER ME AS A POTENTIAL CANDIDATURE FOR A POSITIONS I AM SKILLED FOR, PLEASE CONTACT ME ANY TIME VIA PHONE OR E-MAIL.

so where is your phone and email?