Автор Тема: AB-Excovator driver  (Прочитано 1455 раз)

moreman31

• Гость
AB-Excovator driver
« : Март 13, 2014, 09:51:34 am »
Hi,my name is Alex 31 years old and i am looking for a job as AB\excovator driver.i have 10 years sea expierence and 5 of them as excovator driver,was working on machines sush as Volvo 21EC,Komatsu,Daewoo 30tons and Volvo 36tons,i have good understanding of excovator mechanics and making service for them, oil change,filters,hydraulics and rutine maintenence,i have welding skils not proffesional but good enoutgh,also have cooking expierence becouse the places there i was working there were no cook so we were making food for us,for the last 5 years i was working in Norway on selfdischarger ships different sizes from 750 tonns to 1650 tons loading capacities and different cargos asfalt,sand,single,metal wrack,fish meal,animal food,fish food in big bags and so on.I have all documents and certificates what is needed also have yelow Norwegian record book for
seaferers.in working process i am aunost,loyal,responsable and can handle a stress,i speak 3 langueges-english,estonian and russian and i am living in Estonia.If you are interesting in my person here is my contacts-

e-mail niksamail@hot.ee
mob.phone +372 53491500

Оффлайн Marlo1

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: ИМЕЮ ОТНОШЕНИЕ
  • Статус: Ищу работу
Re: AB-Excovator driver
« Ответ #1 : Март 13, 2014, 10:28:18 pm »
http://www.ethalon.lt/index.php/ru/vakanii

i listaj vniz..tam est AB/Excavator driver