Автор Тема: Fitter/Motorman  (Прочитано 1853 раз)

Оффлайн ozosand

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: Fitter/Motorman
  • Статус: Ищу работу
Fitter/Motorman
« : Февраль 28, 2014, 06:54:36 pm »
I am a fitter/motorman with experience primarily working onboard of such ships:  bunker barge, reefer, RORO ferries, LNG and oil/chemical tankers.
One contract, I spend as fitter on tanker with DW 149995 t and presently I would like to join the vessel as fitter/motorman. Also I have experience as motorman for three contracts, and two contracts as engine cadet. The main duty on sea going vessels was to look after and supervise the ship’s Engine Room main plant and machinery. Further duties: assisting Engineers with maintenances, Engine Room general cleaning and painting. Assisting Engineers with ME overhauls as well as auxiliary engines. One off the vessel I was involved in a lot of repairs because vessel was not in good shape, but I’m happy because I got a lot of experience as welder. It was good practice for me! 
Presently I have such documents on hands: Turner/ Welder certificate, Grade 1 Motorman certificate, Ordinary Seamen certificate, also hold USA visa type C1/D.
As well as having the relevant certification is including a Latvian’s issued Seaman’s Discharge Book and a Seaman’s physical examination certificate for working onboard sea going vessels. I have also accomplished studies in MRK Zerko and acquired Marine Engineer certificate of main engine with power to 750kW, the next goal is to reach higher Marine Engineer level, as well as other academic certificates.
I am a Latvian Citizen residing in Republic of Latvia. Journey lengths on vessels or job postings offshore whether temporary or permanent can be long or short and are no problem for me.
About my self: I’m fast learning and hard working person, with high self discipline and self motivation.
With my qualifications and experience I am sure that I will be good addition to good company. 

Sincerely,
Sandis Ozolins.

You can contact with me by mobile +371 20350871 or email: ozolinssandis@gmail.com

Оффлайн United Maritime Agency

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: United Maritime Agency
  • Статус: Дома
Re: Fitter/Motorman
« Ответ #1 : Август 12, 2020, 10:04:38 am »
Моторист с навыками сварщика
Диплом сварщика необязателен
з/п 2000 $
Проект на 1 месяц
Посадка в Тайвани
Все оплачивается компанией