Автор Тема: OS/Ship Deckhand/Roustabout/DeckCadet_LisnevskyiOleksandr_CV  (Прочитано 1535 раз)

Оффлайн Nevskyy

• Просмотр профиля
OS/Ship Deckhand/Roustabout/DeckCadet_LisnevskyiOleksandr_CV
« : Июль 29, 2010, 09:08:30 pm »
Dear Sirs,

I am writing to apply for any available rank of Ordinary Seaman; Ship Deckhand; Roustabout; Deck Cadet.
I am keen to pursue a career in navigation, because I enjoy seafaring and rescue. Also I want to find a steady, company that looks after its staff and pays them well.

As you will notice on the attached CV, I am The Postgraduate student of Kerch State Marine Technological University and I intend to receive the qualification of Engineer skipper. I worked on different vessels such as multi-purpose; self-propelled suction hopper dredger; self-propelled barge and gained considerable experience, essential skills and knowledge. So I am familiar with maintenance techniques and ready to make your company better. I work well under pressure and enjoy working in a team. In addition, I speak English well and completely absence of bad habits.

I would be available for interview from 02.08.2010. All my STCW certificates are valid and I will provide scans on your request. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Oleksandr Lisnevskyi

Ukraine, mob: +38-050-3841466; e-mail: lisnevskyyav@ukr.net