Автор Тема: Approved Electronics Limited is Fraud  (Прочитано 5279 раз)

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
Approved Electronics Limited is Fraud
« : Январь 26, 2010, 12:19:49 pm »
Approved (or Original) Electronics Limited is Fraud!Hi everyone.I've been cheated by a company who pretend to be a trustworthy company: Original Electronics Limited. The company really exists. Please do not be wrong with the innocent original companies – it is not their fault.But someone misuse the company profile to persuade the consumers to buy their products, which they never get in the end.
The company is well thought out, so beware of them! They’re using the real company’s identity to prove their own reliability.I trusted them because they send me their registration data from for example UKdata.com. It’s not because the company not exist, but I think the cheaters misuse the real company name, so it seem trustworthy.
How you know them:The cheaters give you an affordable price for electronics or electronic equipment – A price which is too low to be true. There are normally turned to private buyers and not companies – which are too risky.They are contacting you during E-mails and call your cell-phone for follow up your deal with them.They are ALWAYS hashing with the payment, so you’ll NOT notice their falseness.When they call you, you can hear on their very bad English that they can not be professional salesmen from a LTD company. They ALWAYS offer you to pay BEFORE you can receive the package – DON’T DO SO!They ALWAYS want you to pay through Western Union or Money Gram – DON’T DO THAT! You don’t have ANY chance to get your money back!The IP-address is from Nigeria, so when you get an E-mail with IP-address from Nigeria, then DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

I’ve been researching about the cheaters and have found their information, maybe you can use it.
The cheaters have many names; some of them you can recognise (make certain reservations that some of the companies are innocent):Original Electronics LTDSound Srap Metals LTDScrap Metal WorldElipse TelecomSales TeamEMIRATE LIMITED
Their sale names are (Please notice they have MANY MORE of them): fooled Newmn ColeJohn Walter Jafar AmieSandra LoshAbu HusayyahAlice MooreTia WoodSana RabiGoodman ColeSean Willy

Original Electronics Limited pretends to sell cell-phones on websites. They're fraud. As soon you pay for the product through Western Union or Money Gram, they'll change the offer you've agreed in the beginning. In the end you'll NEVER get what they have agreed.Please close the advertisements so nobody else will be fooled by them.
The frauds/cheaters can always change their names and try to fool other innocent consumers.
Many consumers fall in the cheaters trap because they pretend like a trustworthy company. Even worse is they misuse the real company names, so they look like they're real!
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30495
« Последнее редактирование: Январь 26, 2010, 12:23:06 pm от Sundrive »

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Approved Electronics Limited is Fraud
« Ответ #1 : Январь 26, 2010, 12:24:14 pm »
Везде в интернете понавешивали свои объявы. Может кому пригодиться статейка.