Автор Тема: Master on container vessels  (Прочитано 909 раз)

Оффлайн ferre1979

• Просмотр профиля
Master on container vessels
« : Октябрь 28, 2019, 05:14:25 pm »
Good day, dear Sirs or Madam.
My name is Andriy Yefanov. I am the Ukrainian Master, looking for a job on container ships, con-bulk ships.
I have container vessel's experience in the rank of Chief Mate and Master on different size of the ships commencing from GRT 11000 till 65000 MT.
Under my command, no any vessel ever had deficiency from various third parties including inspecting organizations such as : PSC as per USCG, Paris MoU, Tokyo MoU, Black Sea MoU. My container handling experience and understanding of Chartering with Charter party peculiarities is always assisting me to defend and protect Owners to whom I pay always most attention in all aspects of ship & crew handling. I give priority to the safety with proper implementation of the company's policies, procedures, circulars as per ISM/ISPS/MLC codes.
I have been worked with PMS programs such as : AMOS, GL Shipmanager, Titan. 
All sea experience done with mixed crew such as German, Polish, Croatian, Ukrainian, Filipino.
All certificates up-dated, renewed and can be send upon the request from you.
Good, positive references from my last employees are available.
Please, contact me, if you have any vacant position for my candidacy in November 2019.
Telephone : +38-099-236-80-30 ; +38-097-925-28-40 ; E-mail : yefanov.andriy@gmail.com
Many thanks, in advance.
Best Regards, Andriy Yefanov.
« Последнее редактирование: Октябрь 28, 2019, 05:22:17 pm от ferre1979 »