Автор Тема: Морской паспорт, требуют ли бумагу от судовладельца сейчас?  (Прочитано 237 раз)

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
Подскажите, кто недавно получал морской паспорт в полиции. Требуют ли бумагу от судовладельца сейчас?
Раньше требовали, а теперь прочитал на сайте полиции такое:

Meremehe teenistusraamat antakse valja meremeeste registrisse kantud kehtiva ohutusalase koolituse tunnistuse ning kehtiva meremehe tervisetoendi andmete alusel, mida PPA saab kontrollida automaatselt.

Kui meremeeste registris vastavad andmed puuduvad, tuleb esitada tooandja kinnitus, et tootate voi asute toole voi praktikale laevale.

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
ps. про биржу труда знаю

Оффлайн klmn

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: моряк (DO)
  • Статус: Неопределён
If you have all your documents in the system https://meremees.transpordiamet.ee/ then PPA will get all information from there and no need other proof. Otherwise proof of letter from employer.

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
да. написано так. а в реальной жизни?

Оффлайн klmn

• Просмотр профиля
 Question was if somebody has done it lately. As i did it lately then i replied - so thats the reality.
« Последнее редактирование: Март 20, 2024, 09:04:05 am от klmn »

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
ok. so they did not ask you for the paper from the company then?

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
the reason I am asking, veetedeamet&police had always their own set of rules and interpretations, different from stcw and required some additional papers, from what was written on their webpage.
fox example, I still cannot find on their website the list of vessel flags they accept yo apply for a seamans book. once I brought them paper from the marchal isl. vessel, and they said it is not on their "approved list"

Оффлайн klmn

• Просмотр профиля
Let`s say bureaucracy as well as laws for Estonian seaman are not well assambled, explained etc
Too many parties involved and not so many seafarers involved once rules/regulations were created.

For example I had my doubts while applying for Estonian seafarers discharge book - is this meant for all Estonians or is it meant only for persons who work under Estonian flag?

Anyways:
1. Go to PPA, make a photo, paperwork with customer service
2. PPA will check the validity of your seagoing documents (they will contact Transpordiamet - meremeeste diplomeeriminse osakond)
3. If all are ok then they will issue new seamans passport. If some issues with your documents etc then PPA will ask paper from company.

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
ok, will try. if they did not ask you for the paper from your company, maybe they really changed the rules rescently. cause I was told 1 year ago they were still asking for the paper

Оффлайн klmn

• Просмотр профиля
First they asked, but i didn’t have any paper. Then they proposed that they will check  Transpordiamet. Their checking gave an error. Again paper from company was requested. So I was actually giving up already. I checked myself with Transpordiamet and the answer was that all docs ok, so I gave to this PPA person contact details of Transpordiamet person and after some days my seaman's book arrived. Not very smooth, but still positive result.
Good luck!

Оффлайн Sundrive

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Hero Member
    • Просмотр профиля
chesas chraist :(

thank you, will try.
tried 2 years ago to upload docs to transpordiamet new system, failed, was full of "unknown errors"  :'(

Оффлайн klmn

• Просмотр профиля
By the way I didn’t  upload anything myself. It was already earlier done by Transpordiamet.