Автор Тема: Offshore Accommodation Manager/ Hotel Manager  (Прочитано 910 раз)

Оффлайн Maksim Biriulin

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: Offshore Hotel Manager / Accommodation Manager
  • Статус: Ищу работу
Offshore Accommodation Manager/ Hotel Manager
« : Ноябрь 25, 2021, 09:46:52 pm »
Over 8 years of successful administrative and managerial experience within EU offshore hospitality and catering industry (mainly offshore EU wind farm projects on higher class Accommodation / DP vessels).

Proven record of:
-   Managing hotel department's teams up to 18 persons and accommodation with the capacity up to 170 POB
-   Keeping well organized onboard stores and paperwork, in accordance to the company/ industry standards and regulations
-   Strong analytical and reporting skills, preparation of the monthly orders in accordance to the company's needs and up to 75 000 Euros of the net value
-   Outstanding customer service within multilingual and international settings
-   Active and enthusiastic participation in the onboard trainings and drills

I am looking for new challenging employment opportunities offshore, that would match my managerial/ administrative background: Accommodation manager, Offshore Manager/ Coordinator, Administrative support, Storekeeper.

On my account:
-      Valid STCW documents/ certificates package
-      Valid basic offshore documents/ certificates package (OPITO HUET including CA-EBS, some of the GWO modules)
-      International vaccinations certificate (for most of worldwide travelling, including COVID-19 vaccinations)
-      UK frontier worker permit (for all jobs assigned without any restrictions)
-      Very positive references/ reccommendations from all of the previous employers/ agencies

e-mail: biriulin.m@gmail.com
Based in Klaipeda, Lithuania
« Последнее редактирование: Ноябрь 25, 2021, 09:52:28 pm от Maksim Biriulin »