Автор Тема: OOW/Trainee/Junior  (Прочитано 775 раз)

Оффлайн St1mus

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: 3/2rd Officer DPO
  • Статус: Ищу работу
OOW/Trainee/Junior
« : Март 08, 2021, 08:55:11 pm »
My name is Tomas Bititnas. I am 25 years old. I graduated from Baltic state academy the department "Navigation" and I also finished Kaliningrad Maritime College on specialty Industrial Fishery. I have an experience in handling with forklift and passed an intensive advanced course of Sea English from 18 February 2019 to 22 March 2019. Duration of the course - 40 academic hours. Marlins test score is 91 %. I have 4 years sea service and I have all required certificates for work in Junior Position. At this moment I am looking for the company for beginning of my carrier in Officer Position. During my working at sea I was on different types of vessels Bulk carrier/General Cargo/Ro-Ro/Ro-Pax and carried different type of cargo. Trading areas were changing depending on type of vessels. The Bulk carriers had Worldwide trade area(South and northern Atlantic ocean/Indian Ocean/Pacific Ocean) the General Cargo/Ro-Ro/Ro Pax had Baltic/North sea/Black Sea/ Mediterranean sea sailing area. I have an experience of carriage some Bulk cargo( Sand, stones, coal, ore, timber, grain, fish meal , fertilizer and etc) and I have knowledges how to operate with Gentry Crane and how to operate with bulkhead, because on my last vessels «Lady Nora» I was responsible for open and close hatches by Gantry Crane. I have a lot of experience with carriage General Cargo because when I was working on Ro – RO/ Ro –PAX, General cargo we carried all the time some specific cargo Such as Cars, Vans, Containers, Steel Coils, Metal Plates and etc. and I was responsible for lashing it. During my work on deck every evening at sea I kept watches on the bridge independently, kept position, changed course, put position in log book, assisted to Officer to check all safety and navigation equipment. I have an experience with work Electronic Chart Display and Information System such as Transas Navi – Sailor 3000, Global 2, Tecdis, I know how to operate, create route, update the all this systems. My extra skills are Fork Lift Driver and also Flexibility, Teamwork, Communication, Organization, Responsibility, Negotiation, Computer (Word, Excel, etc,) Fork Lift Driver. I have work experience with crew from Poland/Lithuania/Russia/Ukraine/Philippine/Netherlands/Germ any. During my work at sea I worked at companies: Clipper/TT line/Transfennica/ Wijne barends/ Sloman Neptune/ RMS/ Bulk ship management. My last contract was on General Cargo «Lady Nora» I got the excellent appraisal and promotion.

Contact
tomas.bitinas@yandex.ru
Tel. +79052475613