Автор Тема: 2nd engineer III/2 - unlimited, DP2 self-propelled Jack up, wind farms  (Прочитано 662 раз)

Оффлайн raabis

• Просмотр профиля
  • Кто я: 2nd engineer- Jacking operator
  • Статус: Ищу работу
2nd engineer III/2 - unlimited, DP2 self-propelled Jack up, wind farms
« : Февраль 17, 2017, 10:41:37 am »
Good day to All!

I am 36 years old 1st assistant engineer with latest experience on jack up vessel.

Desired role:   Looking for a 2nd engineers role on jack up
Remarks':        Prefered with perspective to further gain experience as jacking operator
Contract:         Temp/perm, ad-hoc, other.,
Salary:             Neg
Availability:      ASAP
Contacts:        reitans@inbox.lv

The key strengths that I would like to offer to any potential employer:

Experience on jack-up vessel, with frequent jacking operations, almost every 24-36 hours new location,
Long watchhours of DP experience inside the 500m zones, all with kongsberg,
Highest national maritime education in engineering, 8 years in total, graduated 2004,
Good communication skills, English fluent, both - written, spoken,
High HSE care,
Good ability to adopt and learn new tasks, always a great leader for sattelites in engine department and able to work in close cooperation with superiors,
Knowledge of jacking systems and a successful experience as independent jacking operator on hydraulic double-acting system NG9000C, * also familiar with rack and pinion type (as engineer only),
Experience with various types of engines, propulsions, including voith-schneider propulsion, azimuth drives, CPP, fixed pitch etc.,
Diesel electric propulsion experience,
Computer literacy, AMOS, MSOffice, Shipmanager 7.0 and more,
2nd (1A/E) engineer - unlimited ticket, HUET+EBS (opito) + STCW full package including ERM and Security designated & recently renewed 2E COC,
10+ years sailing experience, JACK UPS, PSV, Dredgers, Tankers, allowing access for a wide range of machinery and technical experience, hands-on, hardworker

* At the moment, unemployed and ready to start ASAP, feel free to contact me anytime, also interested in vacancies on other types of vessel, DSV, AHTS, PSV, HLV, rigs etc.,